View Single Post
Old 24-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
A great realization of possibility. Is there any proof that may support that which is an idea right now. I was contemplating this today about creator and us. Why were we created with limits and I realized it may be I would have to say at first. I also realized if all things are from the source would we not have a bit of power (source in us) we can master. What we have is the perception we cannot let's be honest! Can we see an example of something we don't see or think about and I came to think of the human cell and body,how it creates and builds its form literally out of nothing, it continually grows. What is that process? It takes the atoms existing as it can't create and so combines them molecularly bringing them together simply by a set of chemical and instructions reaching into space. Imagine if you could comprehend this, one could create. iow, that power is there but consciousness is not allowed to access it. Even limits then are illusion!

From the beginning (of time) we have not been permitted to I suppose as we were not advanced spiritually. It's here I think the future is where such a promise exists as we continue to evolve. I think many are part of the first still. I feel it. To me, this is a brand new concept, very new. As little as 6-7 years ago I would have said this was not possible. Does what we think materialize is the question. Do we possibly direct our own path and destiny. I think it is something we must choose from the beginning of who we are having not done it yet where right now it is a burgeoning daydream today. It would be so interesting to be around in 1,000 years which is no more then a mere 10 generations, only 10 cycles. These days I don't think in terms of years but cycles and how quickly humans have progressed from the time of our ancestors who became us. 2,000 years ago we had nothing where in 80 cycles we are in modern times where we have advance so quickly, from having nothing to everything.

It is thought the last evolution was the human brain (neocortex) and it is through it we have advanced. It is the mind (brain) that will observe and move us down this path we will plan. Of course, not everyone will want this and I think that is where we are at right now consciously, negative thoughts and fear.

I hope one day you get to see this. Now you must only believe and then observe!

oh my another group to be denied access to! What Joy! guess I will have to go find another playroom sigh...

on limitations, we collect them. Have to do this, can't do that. This is good, that is bad. Kinda like a box we spend our lives creating for ourselves, and once we've limited ourselves enough we die.

Love that you are seeing the cycles. Other obvious places to see them are day/night and the circling of earth around sun. But they pop up everywhere.
(mathematically there is a transformation you can make between 'time' and 'cycles' so you can really describe anything either way as you prefer)

For those who don't know cycles are also related to 'vibrations'.

But I will say, you aren't going to get anywhere long term as long as you deny the usefulness of things like negative thoughts and fear. You might bear in mind that the sun doesn't shine all the time, and that even rain is a very useful thing to have even though we are taught to prefer the sunshine. It would be somewhat shortsighted, to make it so that it never rains...