Thread: Heart-Science
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Science was always meant to be highly benevolent, bringing great benefit to humanity, but in the 20th century it became increasingly heartless and materialistic. To fulfill its true purpose, science needs to be wedded to spirituality in a balanced partnership, thus creating Heart-Science.
In order to progress benevolently, a civilisation needs to have 3 sciences working together in balance and harmony:

Spiritual science,
Social science,
Material science.

When Spiritual science and Social science (human relationships) work in harmony with Material science, the latter becomes an expression of Love, thus becoming Heart-Science. Albert Einstein once said that the missing link in science was the energy of Love.

I very much agree with these ideas, Explorer21. There are a number of people today who are advancing the understanding of how consciousness affects the world. These, in my mind, are the true pioneers, scientists and serious thinkers who research the potentials within human consciousness.

There is a long list of such scientists, though most every one of them has been argued with and ignored by the old paradigm of science which just builds on what is already known. Much of what science knows is limited by the kind of minds that apply it.

Some scientists I find cutting edge are Gregg Braden and Nassim Haramein. Both have shown profound power in the way we may view reality by looking at things in new patterns of unity. Our unified heartfield is the center of all human consciousness and it is connected by infinite space to the center of the galaxy.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.