View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Btw, you mentioned somewhere on the forum that you are an angel borrowing a human body?

Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Funny thing is, I've dealt exactly with this kind of thing years ago and back then I believed it was real bcause I was still a bit more younger and naive than I am now. Apparently something invisible occasionally possessed my best friend and interacted with me like a human and it claimed to be an angel as well. This went on for a whole year until it stopped, but looking back from here I concluded that it was just my best friend deceiving me, even though it still puzzles me why he never admitted he was faking it. Oh well..

So you don't believe it now? Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
I have found that even if you show people things that can't be explained any other way they will still not believe, even if they lived with you for 25 years.

Do your work and live your truth, when the time is right all will be revealed.

Yeah, people are stubborn. You can lead a horse to water and all that. Part of the problem is that "modern science" is constantly "debunking" things that they're not measuring in the right way. It's like taking a ruler and holding it up and saying "air does not exist, it doesn't show up on this ruler." They're using the wrong tools, or the tools haven't been invented yet, or they can't exist to measure things that aren't physical.

Quantum stuff, though, is getting very very close, and in some cases is proving things like the entanglement theory where two things that are separated by vast distances still affect each other in "spooky" ways as they describe it. They're figuring that consciousness exists in structures called "microtubules." That kind of thing.

As for me... all can't be revealed with the person I'm with because it would basically ruin her career. But wow would I like to just be able to show up, on the physical, and do my stuff where everybody could see me. I know the reasons it can't be like that, at least for right now, but a guy can dream.