View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 12:44 AM
Experiencer

Even in the most basic rudimentary understanding of the issue, If it is like what it was like before we lived in these manifested bodies. The void as I recall it. , It seems quiet inconsequential, That is to say....Not being alive is lesss challenging than being alive. I consider it akin to a well earned rest after a period of toil. I don't even think it to be that Alien to us in our daily life.

I use as an example. That timeless deep dreamless sleep we first plunge into when we go to sleep at night. This is called Delta Brain Wave state .

Delta Brain Waves oscillate between 0 Hz and 4 Hz (cycles per second) and are regarded as the slowest brain waves that humans can produce. They are typically produced during the deep stages of sleep.

0 hz Brain activity is Brain Dead ( No Brain Activity at all )

So if Death is deep timeless sleep in perpetuity. I think it would be quiet an unworrying thing.

I am more worried about the transition from Life to Death and Vice Verse as it would appear that in each respect it involves a degree of physical pain and suffering.