View Single Post
Old 23-02-2012, 06:15 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelgirlfl
Not lightning, doesn't look anything like that & never in the right weather for lightning (or even heat lightning) either. Sprites? No idea what that would look like!

I do get migraine like tension headaches sometimes, but the large flashes are never when I have one. I am always talking to my fiance in spirit, who was killed by a drunk driver 6 months ago.

They are always high up in the sky (not near me), these large flashes. It's quite odd, but pretty cool, whatever it is . . .

I am really sorry for your loss and my condolences you and your family.

The aura associated with Migraine can be a warning that a migraine is coming or can be experienced on its on without any pain. It appears on the back drop of whatever you are looking at as flashing lights sometimes. Would stand out more with a black back drop such as the nights sky or the back of your eyelids.

Sprites are lightening that appears on top of clouds rather than below. If a cloud is very far away you may see it if there is clear sky between you and the distant sprite.

I dont believe that Heaven is up in the sky so i dont equate your experience to anything from the spirit realm but i am learning everyday

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...video-science/

Take care travelgirlfl