View Single Post
Old 13-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I don't think I know this sauce, but having visited the US I must say I feel sorry for you people when it comes to food. Unhealthy food is available everywhere, whereas in many European cities it is easy to get affordable and decent sandwiches. Organic food is also outrageously expensive in the US..

In US cities I was basically forced to eat Subway almost every day because it was the best option available..

The food system across the world also shows us that there is hardly a 'free market'.. what choices there are depend on political agendas done in close collaboration with big agri-business interests.

I like how you mention the food market around the world. People in the business world want to make healthy products free of chakra destroying ingredients, but are still required to add something like sunflower oil ( you are eating a sunflower...think of that in spiritual terms and apply some logic) in natural or organic options. So much information regarding the health of food is hidden behind walls. Like broccoli. Its touted as healthy but is one of the worst foods for spirituality.

People should be able to understand the truth behind these walls. Some would think allowing people to eat to see light could have potential consequences...but it today's world the only consequence would people seeking more light and understanding how diet affects our ability for uni lateral decision making.