Thread: Relationships
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2018, 06:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
Have you ever struggled with your heart attraction to other men/women? You are overly aware of what causes people to be attracted to one another and you begin to have a tough time feeling the realness of an attraction to another person because you were forced at some point to see what creates attraction, because otherwise you would have lost your light. Sometimes I understand all the things that attract people to each other, including my own , and begin to question the meaning of attraction.

I think of how we are spiritual beings, and how we must understand what our abilities, likes, talents , interests are to find our best friend . its what helps me get through what I survived, and what i still must grapple with. It got to the point where attraction was being forced with almost every woman i met. And i shut down, only seeing who we are as people. This allowed me to really see people for who they are.

My conclusion is there is good in us all, but Earth is a place of freedom, which is beautiful but sometimes creates maladaptive behaviors. We must search deeply within our heart and always see the light in every situation.

Hi NatureWalker24, your screen name is fabulous by the way.

Meeting other people can be troublesome, especially when your goal is to find a partner to have a relationship with based on mutual attraction and friendship.

-Some Tips
1. Use your heart. Try to understand how they feel about who you are by feeling out the situation.
2. Because of what happened to you, avoid how you may feel a strong physical attraction to somebody at first. Focus on their voice and how they make you feel spiritually. Doing this will guide your intuition, and allow you to understand why you are attracted to the other person. Because attraction is supposed to revolve around how you feel about the other person, not being instantly attracted to somebody. Try to read in between the lines.