View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It's like tuning ourselves to a certain radio station.
This of course leaves open the question of am I seeing my own past lives or the past lives of others who were in this place?
Valid points there CrystalSong.
What comes to mind as an example is when you spontaneously start channelling past biographical events from the trapped energy patterns of some historical sites (ruins).
Even though those channelled biographical energy patterns are or can be experienced/felt in the first person (as “me”), that doesn’t mean it is nor does it make it “my” past life.
This is sometimes a very difficult message to get across to those who have spontaneously channeled.

linen53
Quote:
Exactly! As I was describing it I was doubting myself. Now you've reinforced my vague memory of the place. Thank you!
I am so glad you mentioned it, because that “place” (of similar description) had been sitting as a question mark on the shelf of my mental filing cabinet for quite some time.
I had wondered why, when targeting & attuning to a past life I would return to that empty – desolate (other plane) landscape where the sands or the winds of time had eroded everything.
There is nobody there, yet from there (perhaps) my focus then shifted into past life memories.