View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 01:38 PM
StephenK

>>You must be so pleased to be able to finaly talk to your sister about it!
>>She must also be very pleased!

Oddly, the subject was approachable much earlier than that. By the age
of 28 or so she was a regular devotee of Jane Roberts "Seth", and I had already
stripped back several new age book stores for the info they contained. At the time
of the event we were hard catholics, attending catholic school, heavy on church,
angels didn't factor into what was available. When we finally discussed it we found
it odd that this experience had been left sitting there unattended that long!

>>Just think how many times in your life you might have been saved by angel's
>>but dont even know it.

I can attest to that.

I pretty much lived on the road for 8 years. From the age of 19 to 27 I probably
crossed the country some 50 times hitchhiking, lived for short spells in numerous locations
across the states, bicycled Europe, and lived for some 4 months plus in Israel. I traveled
by myself so there were times when things got fairly dicey. (for the record, I never panhandled,
I kept close watch of my finances and found work when they were low :^).

It early became evident that someone was covering my butt. There were times when
my immediate heath and well being rested closely on what I said and how I said it. There
were a few moments when my own personality was set to the side and a presence/voice took control
and talked "for" me. A very distinct calm would come over me and, like a passenger, I would
hear myself say stuff that I never wouldn't have thought to say had I months to think about it.

When the danger passed, and I was back alone to myself again, I would shake like a
leaf in a stiff breeze over the threat that had just occurred, and once again be in deep awe over
the intervention that took place!

Whether it was an angel or my higher self at the time I've yet to pin down. But clearly it
wasn't little ol conscious me that did the work...! :^)