View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
I want to add, that I'm sure there are good people who are Aries or Leo, I just haven't met one who wasn't an abrasive, power-hungry pain.

I love that line, "I haven't met one" because it shows how the world isn't random. We live in a vibrational universe that is perfectly designed. If you haven't met any positive-trait Aries or Leos it is because of your own energy signature... and I am not trying to blame/shame you here! This is just a true observation of how the world works. <3

All the Law of Attraction principles state that when you change your thoughts you change your vibration, and when you change your vibration your whole world around you shifts and changes. (I would also add there are lots of other ways to change your vibrations like meditation, listening to music, using positive visualizations, etc.)

I have natal Mars conjunct my Desc angle and square my Sun. If ANYONE should be constantly assaulted with aggressive war-like Mars people it is me because that is the exact energy signature of it... but I don't, far from it. I could go on to point out how I have natal Pluto opposite my Sun, that is the exact energy signature of having abusive, power-hungry types attacking me... but I don't, far from it.

The natal chart is the astrological cards we are dealt. How you play the hand you are dealt is up to you (and changing your vibration in order to change the vibrational field around you has everything to do with that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
I know somebody in here doesn't like Pisces. Come on, admit it.

Sorry to disappoint you. I don't prefer/dislike any sign over the other and I definitely can't think of anything that I hate. Hate is an extremely strong word. There is the Buddhist saying about anger... how does it go? Anger is like tightly clutching a hot stone in your hand, instead of burning the person/object of your anger, it only burns you.

(I know I didn't get that quoted right, but that is the gist.)

Hate is like that. You can hate me because I am an Aries but it doesn't negatively affect me one bit... unfortunately it does negatively effect you. <3 (And again, I am not blaming/shaming here, just trying to point out the underlying energy.) <3