View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account

I always hear such terrible things about Leos, Lol. I never attract them. I get along with every sign, I really don't have issues with any sign in particular. I am sure an emotional sign would differ/unfavor Caps. My mom and sister are Sagittarius , and they are energies I avoid, only because its a bit too fiery and in your face. They are strong confident energy, I love them, I have no 'issues 'with them, Cappy are too grounded me thinks and their energy is enough to last me a life time, literately =/
Libra marriage ended, but one thing is certain, I have tons of fun with Libras. They make easy friends and have a very loving energy. I'll pass on making judgements as its unfair, I just know I wont date one again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARIAN
See, that scares me about Scorpios. I've never met one, to my knowledge and they are supposed to be the perfect match for Capricorns?? thanks but no thanks

I have been friends with a couple of male Scorps, the energy compliments Capricorn on many levels, and they make excellent conversationalists, making exceptional friends, however, I do sense they have a clingy , fiery nature to them and unlike Capricorn, very emotional. I Never dated one but I am sure they are great in the .. um err helping out!