Thread: Lord Shiva ...
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Right.....
I'm having tough time translating & understanding these ways (rituals), but I'm sure they work. "Nav Graha Puja and Hawa"... Anyway... I live in a Christian-orthodox country, so mostly I use Incense from a church to smoke around my place...I guess it's kinda effective...But there's something else...
--
Usually the root of evil on Earth are exactly those guys that attacked you the previous night. AAnd as you shared what your childhood was, I am definately sure that the same forces created that abuse over you when you were a kid...Why ? Why you ?
--
They usually go to some1 who could make a difference in this sick world.Someone that scares them...They despise a "good heart". Take the nessesary measures agains them, but know that somehow you are special...

And knowing how patient they are, they will wait for a moment when you feel weak to repeat the same action.I hope not, though, but I know what we're dealing with...

What is your super-power ?

OM!
Namaste.

I don't know what my 'super power' is really, but I guess that being able to read the akashic records comes pretty close to it. I also have an eidetic memory.

I have asked 'why me?' for most of my life and the only answer I ever got from doing that was "why not you?" lol

Well, I pretty much told the bad spirits yesterday that if that was meant to be my fate, so be it - but time will tell and I will face whatever happens to me when it does, so it's pretty pointless telling me all about that now. They got the message.

However, it's cool that I also spent a lot of time about a year back talking to demons and bad spirits through my PSB-7 spirit box and doing ITC and EVP stuff, so I know what they do, how they operate, how they trick people and tell lies...you cannot believe a single word they say anyway.

They only get people to feel fear so they can feed off it - it amuses them to have people take them seriously and it seems to be a 'private joke' that only they get. They call us all pretty naive and gullible for believing all their tricks and then just sit back and laugh at our expense. They are no better than an internet troll who does exactly the same thing because they are totally anonymous...yes, I have had dealings with beings called the djinn.

At the time, they can paralyse you with fear, but the trick is to realise they are only amusing themselves and once that occurs, they usually give up until you find yourself at a low ebb once more and they'll pop their head in and go "forget about us, did you?"

Aum Namah Shivaya