Thread: What Am I ?
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2017, 05:16 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I think you are a person.

Labels cannot define you, because you are many things. You are unique, but you might wish to find understanding through common experiences.

This is a unique time of change and there is truth to the stories of people with a special purpose being here at this time. You will know what your calling is when you are called. You might spend your entire life preparing for that moment. In the meantime, the preparation is the work. While we are here, we are man/woman.

Hello Roxie!

We are all human no dough or at least that's what I see when I look at the mirror. I am going to speak for myself but I'm sure many will agree to some degree that the reason some of us question or look for answers is because we are looking to find out more about our selfs. It's been my experience that the more I look the closer and more connected I am with my true calling. I do know why I'm here and I am trying my best to amplify my gifts to help those around me. I understand clearly that we will probably never get all the answers, but it's good to try to pile up as much information as possible to be able to grow. It's also beautiful to speak to people with similar interest..it helps! specially when most people are numb or in deep sleep. Reading the post of others that have similar experiences helps ease the feeling of I'm not the only one questioning. Just to clarify the reason why I posted (What am I) is because I do not wish to label myself or limit myself to The All. I wish some to see the connection we have. I wish all to know we are unlimited and bigger than we know to be. Human, star child or what ever we see at the time may just be a door to the infinite amount of possibilities. No one is wrong we are we're we should be at the time that we should. It's taking steps to better understanding. Let me thank all of you that have responded. I have learned a lot from every single one of you. I'm greatful and with do respect I say may all the doors open for those that seek wisdom and after receiving to also have the knowledge to know what to with it for the benifit of this world and the people that reason we are all here for. Thank you...