View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Master

Cool! Yay, go Fountain.

And haha, yes I should get a move on. My lawyer friend right now is all "I am fostering two kittens and just appointed to my first Board appointment, why haven't you drafted this one document yet?" <3 (okay she's not, but I'm sure this thought has entered her brain. She's pretty awesome+++)

PS I'm using the same bold tags as I did in the tarot practice thread, but happy to be guided by you however you want to format this thing :)

PPS: regarding 4 of Swords, I did the funniest self-reading about love during the remainder of this year recently. I got Empress rev, 4 of Swords, 8 of Pent rev, and 4 of Cups rev. I was like, "okay, no probs, I'll go get my netflix subscription then"

Reading for Pisces Moon - 7 of Wands
Q: "Where could I show more determination?"

* Fountain
Situation: Empress rev
Need to know: Queen of Swords
Advice: Moon rev

This one says it's all about being more determined about what is no-go, not going to happen, and/or off-limits. Queen of Swords makes me think it involves retreating behind barriers, and or bracing yourself that there may be some backlash (but whatever, this is still the right action to take).

Moon suggests "calling out over the waters" - I'm seeing the translucent shapes here. Taking via phone or skype perhaps, instead of being in person? :)

My card: 4 of Pent rev (can I use reversed cards?)
My question: What do I most need to let go of at this time?