Thread: Where was I
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Nettles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark83
I Had a NDE a few years ago i fell in a pool hit my head at the bottom of the pool and i was out of my body and i could see my friends pulling me out of the pool and doing CPR all of a sudden i was in a dark place and it was cold and i was alone i was there for only about few minutes than i heard the voices of my friends and i was back in my body
Well, it seems as though since you were in water, going down, "sinking" and then blacked out from hitting your head, you could have been in a place of your own creation, the brain is a many faceted thing. Indeed, if the exact same thing had happened to me, right down to the part where I was back in my body, the fact that I am a different person with a different past, different experiences and well, hundreds of other variables that make me not you, the effects of the experience would likely be totally different for me.
In this case, depending on other aspects of what happened to you that I am unaware of, I'd say think Occam's Razor. It could have simple been the fact that you literally sank into darkness.
But you're back now, YAY!