View Single Post
Old 14-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am a Libra with the same and only mate 31 years now that is Gemini. Like Robert said he does get nagged to death. That is my role in his life. No all kidding aside it works out quite well. I am a very balanced personality and I like the home to run smootly. Where he was and still is the rebel role, the child at times in a man's body. Its frustrating and challenging but it works out.

I am totally spiritual and as a working medium/psychic/Reiki Master and him being with it all "hocus pocus" even though he is the most supportive man with me along those paths its just not for him. He is a closed book spirutally and that is fine as I so could not see me with one like me on that level of being. I have three kids one of which is very much me again and that is a challenge enough to keep up with. The other two kids its there but they are not wanting to explore it all as of yet.

I think what matters more is that the energy of the man and woman match not so much the signs one is, that there is that give and take on all levels of a relationship as it does take work. I know 31 year's of ups and downs and at times "why" am I doing this.

Lynn