View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Immediately the thought came to me "it takes one to know one". Someone that you don't particular like or trust, or who has previously shown to be untrustworthy, may try to warn you of another person who you see as quite charming and nice. It's not always the "obvious" red flags which give something away. Sometimes we can get quite enamoured with something or someone, only to find out later on down the track, that things weren't all they seemed. You may find it a mistake to ignore the advice from a person, whose advice you wouldn't normally put any stock in, as this person's advice may be worth listening to.

I've literally only started working with these cards today, so don't put too much stock into my ramblings. Just some other things to think about

Hi Pandora,

Thank you, there is only one obvious person in my life who represents these things, and everyone has warned me against it. I have taken all of their advises as it is something I have witnessed too. Yes someone is not all they seem, and it hard to escape the trick of the appearance, but I am mostly being thrown into it. In my mental emotional being, I am separate from it, but circumstances, and spiritually speaking I do feel the presence of the person, and it hard to shake it off, when something not quite pleasant is around and you have to deal with it.

Thanks for the responses, it makes sense.