View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
Kerry,

Logging in simply to say- I feel you.

What struck me in your post is how you describe the place you and the individual had your first date at. The place, and the meditative experience, sound like something that could be positively utilized.

Only perhaps what if you considered finding your own place in nature to sit, reflect, and meditate, only during this meditative experience, instead of bringing him into the visualization, do you believe it is possible the next meditative state is solely focused on the healing of your own being, and heart?

Is that a possibility to find your own place in nature that you specify as a place all your own (despite others may occasionally go there) that is a meaningful place for you, where you can relax and enjoy nature, and meditation for the purpose of healing?

Focusing on healing your own being, as you are not responsible for his own being's healing correct? That is something that he will need to do himself when he is ready for his own reasons.

I have been there where you are at. I have felt the sting of being told to leave someone alone- that they have no interest in me.

I can not change that. But I can change my feelings about it. I can choose to forget the hurt, and move forward toward healing and finding my own happiness wherever it can be found.

You also are capable of your own healing and happiness.
You are entitled to being able at this time to focus on you. A thing I notice with the twinflame spirituality or some of it- is many seem to also perhaps feel or allude to feeling that they are responsible somehow to heal the other (Tf, mirror). Each is responsible for their own healing.

Sincerely wishing you the best through this time.

Sincerely in hope that you find that healing natural place all your own, whether in nature, or within yourself.

Blessings.