View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Master
Hello Gr33nLuv,
I just saw this thread. You've been given some really great advice already, these tools will work just fine so I won't muddy the water by giving you more, instead I will explain the principles behind it because "With Knowledge comes Power". Pick whichever tools for cord cutting and shielding most resonate with you - those will be the most powerful. You want to bring your full presence and focus and Intention to whatever methods you choose. The method is just a tool to focus the mind, if you have a hard time quieting and focusing the mind choose a longer method so there's time for the mind to slow and get serious and focused. If you can do this quickly choose a shorter method. Your power of focus and intention is where the magic lays - not in the tool set.

In the biggest picture we are All One. Then we step down through multiple frequency filters into body and sence of individuality. In order to make connection with you he's just moving up one level into the astral.
It is very easily done actually, you have the power to do it too and you can also choose to comfort someone, heal them, or all manner of good positive uplifting things. In his case however he's using this basic ability and understanding of the larger inter-connected reality to 'force his way energetically on someone. We call this Mis-Use of Power to be polite and it's effectiveness is dependent on the 'other energy sensitive person' not knowing how to stop it and stand in their own energy and power. Get dedicated about using your tools set to cut cords, psychically shield yourself and stay in high frequency's.

How we find someone in the Greater Fabric of Reality is to 'know their address' meaning knowing they exist or existed, from there we simply make the intention to move our consciousness to them and match their frequency to make contact. (visualize a airplane slowing down to match the speed of a re-fueling airplane - once matched the fuel is transferred). So he's always going to have your address because you've know each other exists. However he must get a frequency match and invitation (no shielding) in order to mix or transfer energy.
While you have explained he has the technical ability you've also explained he has some personal challenges that keep him in lower frequency's. You can refuse 'fueling' by keeping your own frequency high (don't slow your jet down to match speed with the re-fueler plane) If you stay in Love, Laughter, Joy and Self Love he can't match your frequency - this alone is an incredibly effective shielding, but I recommend more until you are fully free of this situation.
So go dance, meditate, walk in the woods, laugh with friends - Move Out Of the Fear Zone where brute power operates and he can easily operate. Get unreachable.

Trust me I've taken on a powerful Shaman, a not very powerful witch, and I learned how to do this originally under a year long assault from a Druid Priest who was repeatedly energy raping me. Yes it's real, yes it's possible and those practicing the Dark Arts use it as a way to collect energy for other uses as they haven't figured out how to channel Divine or Cosmic energy yet - but that's another discussion.
Taking back your sovereignty and standing in your power works as effectively no matter the knowledge level of the perpetrator. They only get in and have influence on us because in our innocence we have left all the doors and windows open and taken the guard dog for a walk.
As the saying goes "trust in Allah but lock up your camels at night"!

Energy flows both ways - so in order for cord cutting to work, you need to stop thinking about him in any form, every time you catch your thoughts on him move them to something else - something that makes you feel good ( Keep your frequency high.) You may spend a lot of time keeping your thoughts away from him and out of the Fear Zone but it is well worth it.

He trolling you and the only way to stop a troll is 'Don't feed the Troll".
On the internet when we have someone trolling a forum, badgering people, posting provocative things, they only way to get them to stop is to ignore them on every level and don't fall for the bait. Don't engage them at all. Like wise don't think of him. Your every thought sends out a little energy beep to him, making him think of you. (You know how you think of someone and then they call or text? This isn't an accident - think of it as 'Tele-Text' - telepathy followed by action to contact. So you can remove half the energy of this situation by getting him firmly out of your mind.

You got this! I believe in you an your determination to learn from this and 'lock your doors and windows and make people use the doorbell'. :)