View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 04:18 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
Hi, I don't know how much of this I can ask, or if I am asking it in the right sub forum, but I am hoping that someone with compassion can help me out.

I need protection.

I have done some things lately I am not proud of, I would rather message someone for help privately on here, but I don't know who to go to. There are some people that I have seen answer in this section, such as CrystalSong that seem to have a good understanding of some things...

There was a man I was seeing briefly, and he is a Medium, and I was hurtful to him, and he is a bit rougher in nature. A few weeks ago, I believe he channeled me - rather astral traveled and did some things to me whilst I was in a dream state/sleeping. The next day, he messaged me. We were no longer seeing one another. I gave in, and something happened in the meet that hadn't before, but it was intense - de ja vu. Than I realized later what had happened, though it is nothing that can be reported, I thought I am nuts, and I will just let it go.

Basically it is a rape situation or influence. I don't know.

This morning, I have not been sleeping well, and I was half in and half out of a sleeping state. All of a sudden I started having a VERY vivid dream such as the last, about something that only he would do, and the part of me that was still I guess awake, felt an overwhelming energy in my little apartment (which he's been in) a really low and bad energy whilst this happened. I felt TERRIBLY unsafe. I immediately awoke fully, and called out for Arch Angel Michael.

I don't know if this stopped due to waking, fully. Or using the prayer for protection???

This man, upon first talking, told me that he can Astral Project whenever he wants, and that he would try and come look for me at night when we slept. It creeped me out, and I said please don't. He also told me at the time that he would protect me, and I laughed... I had been having demons/spirit issues I told hime about. I didn't mean to be hurtful in his skills - still pretty new to this at the time.

He can also do things such as change his Aura whenever he wants. Which I was privy to.

I also told him once, I felt unsafe in his presence. I picked up on something bad.

I know he hurts in this life, and he's been seeing other more knowledgable Mediums through a spiritual healing centre to work with him on his past lives because he is stuck in this one. I don't know if this helps at all, but he told me that he has something like 1131 lives that they're working through. This teacher told him that that is the most past lives they had ever dealt with in someone - I don't know if that means he is very strong or what?

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? I read on here sometimes about cord cutting and visualization? Is there anything I can do to stop it ahead of time. Any crystals I can utilize other prayers? I have palo santo, mugwort, his recommendations upon first speaking to him, and Holy Water.

What can I do? Please Help.

Even if I've brought this upon myself, I still need help please, I am afraid.

Hello,
Do you live in America, Europe?

Find someone who is friends with members of an Outlaw Motorcycle Gang,they will pay him one visit and he will never bother you again!

They will not hurt him,they will talk to him and explain the rules about "standing over women".

He will never contact you because he is scared of anyone stronger than he is,he's a "little girls blouse" as we say in Australia, only tough with women and children,but as soon as he sees them he will **** himself and never ever bother you again!

Get the picture!

Kind Regards Billy.