View Single Post
Old 15-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyj
i have studied near death experiences and they are fasinating but still they are all so different it still the unknown that your entering when you die and i would love to believe you are held and guided and that everything that happens to you in this life and beyond is for your highest good but i dont trust that i have a hard time trusting anything!
i think there are dark forces as well as good how can you be sure nothing bad will happen does anyone else worry like i do? after all no one really knows anything do we ?
Its the not knowing that gets me the most i've felt unprotected all my life and bad things have happened to me i am really like a disturbed child living in an adults body with no mother to comfort me and make it ok since this is my life state it will probally carry over and maybe be amplified in my afterlife state
Hi Lilly,
I can almost feel your pain & fear.

In the NDEs I've read, it seems that it's based on one's beliefs - yet there always seems to be someone guiding, helping or explaining. I do think that some "attachments" hold people back. So, it's important to keep healing & correcting our thinking, which improves feelings. But I don't think anything outside our own attachments will hold us back or pull us down. I think, after this life, everyone experiences a degree of peace - without many of the concerns we have now.

Your pain & fears worry you about after life, but I think just your realization of them, shows that you will make the most of this! The lack or pain we've experienced - has the potential to turn to abundance & joy! (IE:) The most friendly people I know - have moved around, or don't have generations of family & friends around - so they learn to be open & friendly.

Feeling unprotected all of your life, it makes sense that you fear what's around the corner after death. Not only is that a natural fear most experience, but also, maybe nobody was there to protect & comfort you when you needed it. Yet, you're learning to protect & comfort yourself - studying, experiencing & learning. Eventually, I believe you'll heal & not only feel protected & comforted, but you'll have a depth of compassion to share!