Thread: Greetings!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
Welcome!

When I first got into spirituality, the first 3 months or so were like all the information in my entire life was coming together. Soo many "Aha" moments, so many "omg" moments.

I kinda miss those moments, it's been a while since a biggie. Nonetheless, everything is still magical and I'm constantly learning/growing.

Indeed. Those 'aha'/'omg' moments for me were not so startling, it was almost more of a sense of 'finally someone gets me!' IMO, after the initial 'honeymoon' period, the 'revelations' or new understandings are at a much higher level and deal with concepts/ideas beyond the 3D/physical realm. For me, a lot of the 'triggering' events that spurred me into meditating and thinking on various parts of my life and spirituality, past, present and future, were events in my physical world. Since I've come to accept my galactic origins and so forth, the 'whoa' moments are more of my mind/consciousness shifting to a new orientation, and looking at the world from a different perspective, and how to act and share that love. If that makes any sense? And I definitely think there are cycles to it. Times of rapid growth and new ideas, then a feeling of stagnation, then a almost withdrawal or backing up, and then a new idea or concept takes place, restarting the cycle.

Thank you all for your warm welcome.