Thread: Greetings!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Seeker
Fish Greetings!

Hello everyone, I came across this forum looking for more communities of spiritual-minded people. I have a few friends and we like to discuss all sorts of philosophy, existence, spirituality, etc, but it's nice to have connections to people outside of my physical location. I grew up in a fairly conservative, Christian family, but Christianity never left me feeling 'complete' like they tell you. I abandoned the church and sought answers to my questions on my own. I never considered myself atheist (IMO, the absolute rejection of a god is the same as declaring the existence of only one 'true' god), but I knew there was something else out there.

The last few years, and last couple months in particular, have been quite a string of amazing synchronicities and coincidences that have brought together seemingly dis-separate parts of my world-view (politics/governance, economics, inter-personal relations, spirituality, etc) into a unified, simplified concept. It was more about finding a succinct way to explain to other people my beliefs, as they were fairly esoteric and only 'logical' in my brain; rather than finding, or having these ideas, 'revealed' to me.

A brief example is my chosen handle. 'Omon Ra' is a book by Russian author Victor Pelevin; it's not my favorite of his, but his other book 'Buddah's Little Finger' was instrumental in shifting my consciousness in my college years. Omon Ra is about a Russian man who wishes to become a cosmonaut, but he had to endure military training to reach his dream of getting to space. I came across a video game a few years ago called 'Star Citizen' and the game is going to be a MMO space-sim. Part of the game is your character has to go through a military campaign story before they release the 'sandbox' game. So, 'OmonRa' was an obvious choice for my character name. Jump to a few months ago and my friend was showing me a David Wilcock video (the first time I had heard/listened to anything from him) and he was talking about this 'Law of One' from the humble messenger Ra. After researching more about my galactic family (turns out I'm a starseed), I decided to read the 'Law of One.' The night I began reading it was the same day that the group started channeling Ra. So now I'm reading one session per day.

Anyways, apologies for the wall-o-text! I look forward to learning more and helping myself, and others, raise their vibrations and move humanity towards a more loving and enlightened future.