Thread: waiting room?
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2020, 04:23 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi, yes it was the bench that prompted me to reply. He had also appeared to my sister before passing too, which seemed strange, because if I'm honest, he wasn't that thoughtful in real life! At his funeral I touched his coffin and told him I would always look after his children. And I think I'm response to that gesture, he in turn let's me know he is still here. But oh my goodness, his first little grandchild , that was born 2 years after his passing was born in his image. No-one could get over the fact of how much the little boy was the absolute double of his grandad.Also, the boy needed inducing, but was quite small. He was born 6 days before his granddad's birthday. Even my son says " mum, I don't think he was quite ready to be born".... And I agree, because I just Know that he was meant to be born on his grandads birthday. Before the little lad was 2 , my son came across a photo of his dad. He showed it to his son without saying anything. The little lad immediately said "gan dad" and kissed the photo!! How lovely is that?
WOW that is really something, so awesome of your grandson, really shows they've met before :)