View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello deLord

I think it is always healthy to have healthy skepticism. I don't have blind faith in my pendulum. I always test it to see if it is accurate. When it is not accurate, it is usually because I need to get myself in alignment whatever that means. Or maybe, I needed to be more grounded. When I do that, it works normal again.

I had to let go of logic when I am doing that sort of thing because I don't want my mind get in the way. There is plenty time for logic after I am done with my questions. I can see you have a scientific mind, and I have bad news for you.... it is WOO WOO! Even Dr. Strange had to give up his logical way of thinking and accept the Woo woo that came his way and embrace it before he became a superhero fictional character. I can relate to him because I had a similar reaction to woo woo.

I still love and believe in science. I had to learn to embrace that I am woo woo within myself. I am still practice healthy skepticism, even of my own psychic abilities. People let me know what I am telling them because I have no idea what I am seeing but they did. I value the evidence as the truth... even subjective truth.

I think it is better to approach the pendulum with an open heart and an open mind like a curious child. It is better to be more relaxed and experiment with a since of wonder. And keep testing yes and no. I always start off like this.

Show me yes, show me no.
Show me yes again, show me no
Am I a girl? Am I a boy?

I play with it like a kid. If you are interested in learning more woo woo forms of real science, there is ParaPsychology and Noetic Science. Please feel free to share your findings. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts to learn from your experiences and experiments. I am happy to see a scientific minded person here! I value both: empirical experiences (subjective) and scientific evidence (objective). I just joined a few days ago.

Tell me how did Big John's experiment went if you have tried it. That sounds pretty scientific.