View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by opal_dreamcatcher
They were among some planted poplar trees. Dont take it so literal I didn't say they were in the branches but they were by the trees there were no bushes or shrubs but there were trees do I really have to explain this?
ugh, i just thought it sounded funny the way you said it, its no big deal... you do not have to explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
If you never took your eyes off of the rabbits then you observed one vanishing. Are you actually asking whether this is common knowledge to spiritual people?

If so, all I can offer is that there are invisible portals and objects can pass through them. I once got a message from grains of sand that at least one of them was from the future. I had no idea this was possible. An experienced facilitator told me about the portals. I knew of portals. Who has not read the theory that The Bermuda Triangle is a portal? I just didn't know common everyday things could slip through small ones like this.

I have seen things disappear into "thin air" though never a rabbit, things like ufos even with other people around to witness, there are things that can phase in an out of our dimension, bigfoots also do this, though i have never seen a big foot but i have a friend in america who lives in an area where bigfoots or Sasquatches are sometimes seen, he says they can even turn themselves into orbs, fly off and vanish.. i don't know if this is similar to what his rabbit has done though, its normally "paranormal" things that do this sort of stuff...