View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have had this ability since first childhood memories and I know well now I came in with this ability in place. I would question why over and over for year's to finally come to just accept that its there for a reason. What that reason is at times is to be prepared for that event to come so I am the strong and one in balance to take on the emotions that come with such events.

I learned too not to blurt it out, I was told from the age of six not to talk about such things I saw and heard, and for the most part I never did. As a teen I was a bit more of a rebel at times. I remember a couple of times where I could have used a lesson in more tact after I felt someone in the family pass over.

I too learned that even if I see the event before it happens I can not stop it from coming to be. So now I keep it to me and I do not share it. I feel its there for the Soul development levels. At times maybe as I am a Medium its there so I can help someone over.

Lynn