View Single Post
Old 20-11-2015, 07:31 AM
Master
I think it's different for everyone, we have to learn how to discern it - if we're interested that is.

I began to see amber bands between them when passing through and could count the bands, when I would ask for verification from cards I would get it.
At some point I came to realize that as I went into faster frequency realms that they were more light saturated.

After a point higher realms aren't even useful because they are white-outs - nothing to be seen, heard, interacted with, or perceived - it's like a brightly lit snowfield of nothingness, so matching frequency to a higher dimension doesn't necessarily mean one can return with an experience, as apparently matching frequency enough to enter it isn't the same as matching frequency enough to interact in it.

Over time I used crystals to learn how to see frequency as flashes like a strobe light, the faster the flashing the higher the frequency. This also gives me a sense of at least what range of dimensions I'm in.

Some people just ask their Angels and Guide or Higher Self for some way to correlate it to human understanding.