View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 08:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Thinking about those people who have reached the point of kundalini, doesn't new age say they are within perfection? The high consciousness? The bliss? That's described in new age like the ultimate. But.. Those people are not in the ultimate. Far from it. Are they. If you don't go mad, you eventually get off it again. Or, you are deeper into the new age. But are you a Buddha? No.

Kundalini has nothing to do with New Age, it is an ancient tantric concept. If you get it you understand its validity. If you don't, maybe you are not really doing yoga in the first place. Neither has it anything to do with becoming Buddha (unless that is your branch of tantra)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I've never believed we can just sit down and everything will automatically change.

So you are not just sitting down, you are actually changing the frequency the same way you shift channels on your radio or whatever. Even Quantum agrees that is possible. So our science is on board. Think I have said it before that it would be nice if our conversations was as intelligent as nature, and adapted to the reality we live in