View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
From SGS

I hope this doesn't derail the subject but I’ve had several days to absorb this. Thanks for helping to initiate deep contemplation and for sparking a desire to change my life and outlook of things. I do want to unlearn that which has become my mindset. The question I have is how do I best go about this and what tools or resources are available to assist? What is the best stream of influence to seek? Are there specific national organizations (no profit preferably) that support this sort of thing – maybe I could find a local chapter or something if I know what to look for? I am fairly ignorant of formal practices and organizations of metaphysics or new age – presumably this are the correct ones to seek; however, I have no idea how much these types of organizations can vary from one another. I don’t want to end up in a bible study group or something that simply has faith based beliefs.

Thanks,
Cal
The best stream of influence is that of your imagination. Your imagination is your direct immediate connection to your higher Self, or rather, your refined Self. For here lies infinite possibilities that orbit your field of awareness. The physical aspect of you is but a sensory organism that allows you to interact within this particular dimensional state. This particular material canvas which embodies different creative possibilities. The real you is more measurable and definable by that which you aspire to imagine for yourself. You as a soul, imagined being here, as you are now, as one of those aspired potentials. Not as someone you aspired to be, because you are already a beautiful loving being, but as something you aspired to create. The question remains, what gifts of spirit do you have, and how are you best going to use them to create something beautiful?

This is the direction you may want to focus upon. Rather than putting yourself down for the person you once were, or are now, focus instead on what you can create with the tools you possess, and let what you have created become an extension of who you are. For the only way to comprehend the fullness of who and what you truly are, is to develop an awareness that you expand and grow through the things you create. If you do not create something in your life, then you are not growing, and this life would be worth-less.

Once you have identified what it is you want to create in your life, use this as your spiritual carrot, or your beacon of light. Without this focus in your life your energy will continue to disperse in all directions and manifest things that you do not want. You will simply go astray, and others will dictate and control your future and your fate.

It is very beneficial if you practice writing down notes, reminders, sudden revelations of advice and insights, and thoughts and feelings you may have from here on. Writing them down allows you to anchor them into your every day life, rather than have them float around in your head and cause mental mind clutter.

You will want to begin associating yourself more with those people who follow a similar aspiration for what you wish to create in your life. Whether this be a teaching pathway, a healing pathway, an artistic pathway, a musical pathway, or something else that you are feel compelled to do. Do not necessarily think because you are good at something that it is your destined pathway. It is what resonates with you and pulls at your heart strings, so to speak, that is your destined pathway. It is something you want to look back at and say, I helped create this. Not out of ego, but out of love and service.
Associate yourself less with those who create blocks or barriers in your life to this aspired purpose. You do not have to ignore or separate yourself completely from them, but direct yourself in another direction towards someone, and something else. If this means ending certain relationships or partnerships, then so be it.
You do not have to join any groups, unless you feel support from this. Groups both have positive and negative outcomes in your life, depending on your dependency and the aspirations of the group itself. It is usually better to begin your own group, then you can decide on the direction, pace and purpose of it, and who joins, and who does not. Or perhaps you may wish to do both.
If you read my thread on ‘How to maintain inner-peace in a modern lifestyle’ this should kick-start you off on a momentum of release and transformation. The fact we have identified learnt belief systems, attitudes and lifestyles as a cause for this inability to stay spiritually grounded indicates a transformation is needed. This learnt automatic response behaviour that you are programmed into should be undone.
Here is the thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4069

This should start you off.
-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸