View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I have two cats. One is a taurus and I am trying to decide whether my other cat is a virgo or a libra. Do you know the date of birth of your pets? Do they portray any of their sun sign characteristics?

I'm no expert on taurus, but I think my cat fits the sun sign description well. He is super loyal. Sleeps beside me every night and watches me constantly. He even cornered one of my friends who slept over and wouldn't let her out of the bathroom. LOL. Now that he is around 3 years old, he is perfectly happy just sleeping all day. He can be lazy when he wants to be and as can be said for a cat, he enjoys his "creature comforts" like treats, regular meals, etc. I also find taureans to be nice looking, and my cat is super soft and silky and beautiful, with two different coloured eyes.

In hindu culture it is believed that animals do not have any karma, they are just here to experience and that there is no cause or effect for them, if that makes sense. Humans are known to have karma instead and astrology is based on complex human profiles, since humans have complex nervous system. I have never met anyone doing an astrological profile on a pet.