Thread: THE HOLY GRAIL!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Ascender
I got some new and previous thoughts to add to all this. We have been discussing languages in the aspect of trying to cross-communicate without translation. A kind of perfect sense type of language, regardless of your original dialect. We know now and perhaps take for granted, that math is that language. At this discovery you can only imagine their amazement at discovering such a language. With belief in a higher being every race would see this as a language ANY conscious being can understand, like GODs.

I have some events I have had reservations about sharing. I feel now though regardless my feelings on the matter it is a part of the story and shouldn't be shadowed.

We are in a kind of washy and scary type of America right now. Things are nuts really (more then me!!). But so many signs of "the end of times" or what I think is the birth of a new age, have occured recently its hard not to think something is happening.

A person I consider to be the embodiment of evil but has done or is at least responsible for breaking all ten commandments, resides at 666 5th Ave. Plagues, crazy weather, rivers and raining blood (red algae), etc... Others have listed these signs but one always stood out to me as not being fulfilled. The second coming of Christ. This to me is a staple of the prophecy, if it doesn't happen the prophecy was wrong everywhere else too.

The night I stumbled upon BEYA being Moses, and through the image of Jesus. It was also the day Kavanaugh and Ford were giving their testimony in the supreme court. The news I was watching a couple hours after I posted it, was calling it "Judgement Day". So in case anyone was worried about judgement day, you missed it! HAHA :P I think we all judge ourselves and others quite enough anyway this day and age.

This is where I'm at now.. I think Moses was teaching how to connect to the spirit of Christ. This is also the same thing in understanding as the circle in Ra's eye. Also the same thing as the little voice in our head, that in the long run is more like each individual person from their own perspective. You can see the results of that event with the original draft of -0+. Or whatever one might call their spirit, it is the same thing being connected too.

I can say without a doubt that it was the spirit that has been guiding me my whole life. For me it has been how I explained the little voice. As long as I can remember I have heard it. At first it was like bouncing things off a mirror to figure things out, and was hard for me to keep up with other kids. But it was also my source of exploration and adventure. I have also had other experiences with it. I have argued with it. Followed its folly. Played its fool, and even ignored it. I have also kept an ear out as I continued my path though. Through my theory and having interests in psychology, I discovered it is my consciousness interacting with my subconscious.

Because of our perspective we see our consciousness as the ball of things in our head as we are thinking. We arent though, we are just the architects of those building blocks. They are given to us from the subconscious. If we "can't remember" the block was denied for whatever reason.

This now reminds me of a quote "God within us".