Thread: THE HOLY GRAIL!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Ascender
THE HOLY GRAIL!

Heya all!

There was so much synchronicity just now I had to share it. Some background: I have been toying with making shapes out of letters, I had been thinking there is something to it for discovering our origins of knowledge.

I was thinking to myself about the turned to the left "B" that is ontop of the turned to the left "E" and a upside down "Y" for a stand. I had been tossing around the idea that the book shape was maybe long hair. The pages coming down either side like long hair would. When I pictured long hair from a long time ago I thought Jesus. So again I thought to myself what if that constant same image of Jesus was actually like this sigil construction similar to Osmans Spares sigil theory. So this shows BEY but the Y is not the beard that would be a upside down A shape. So I googled "ancient text BEYA" and a bunch of Hebrew things came about Moses and BEYA originating in Egypt.

Quote:
De Moor has this to say about BEYA - MOSES: "Formerly Egyptologists were

> accustomed to vocalize his name as Bay, but the pronunciation as Beya has

> now been ascertained through the Babylonian tablet RS 86.2230 from Ugarit

> ... Beya was his Semitic name, possibly even a Yahwistic name. His Egyptian

> name was R'-mssw-h'.m-ntrw, Ramseskha'emneteru,

> "Ramses*is-is-the-manifestation-of-the-gods". Following a suggestion

> put

> forward by Knauf, I have proposed to identify this man with Moses. Long

> before the identification of Moses with Beya had been proposed, it was

> established that the Egyptian name of Moses should probably be regarded as a

> shortened form of some name containing the element mssw. The name R'-mssw-h'

> .m-ntrw meets that condition. For obvious reasons, the name of the Egyp&

> shy;tian

> Sun-god R' was omitted from the Israelite tradition." - Noam Eitan,

> Brooklyn, NY

Further examination on BEYA.

Just the BEY makes something I think looks like the tablets for the ten commandments on a stand. Another name for MOSES was BEY or BAY (abbreviating the name). If you do a B turned left, and E turned right, a upside down Y and then a upside down A. It does make a kind of mans face.

It seems to me like MOSES is old testament and Jesus/BEYA is the new testament. With the knowledge I have right now I am suspecting "the teachings of Jesus" translated to the people at the time as "the teachings of Man". Jesus's image being that of a generic and natural state of man. Maybe also something like teachings of man with no sin. Just the pure things of knowledge to promote growth/life.

Here is the pics of the 3 names listed for MOSES: BAY - BEY - BEYA

The first one BAY actually looks allot like the "I Am" structure I had worked on before. I wasnt sure if it was I Am, it was just more fun then anything. this would actually make sense as he was from Egypt and it was a hieroglyph from Egypt when I saw its shape first. Also it seems the letters need to all be in caps. Which makes sense as this was how they were originally used. It is suspected the smaller case with more curves came from the ease for scribes creating them.