View Single Post
Old 27-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Guide
Hi Windwater, Please disregard my interpretation if it doesn't feel right. This is, IMO, a wonderful dream! So glad you posted it.

I am in a very high apartment with only white furniture, white walls, even a white floor. The apartment is on top of a high building.
White is good in this dream, it indicates purity, pure intentions, goodness. The apartment is showing you an aspect of self. Apartments symbolize constricted living, as they are just a smaller form of a house, but the fact that you are at top of building indicates to me that you have developed your perspectives very well as you have the best and highest view of everything.

There are huge windows in almost every wall, and outside it is nighttime, there is a harbor down below with tall-ships and little lights and people everywhere.It looks buzzing and alive.

Nighttime indicates unknown information, confusion, fear. In this dream, the night would indicate unknown information, as people are roaming and enjoying the evening. A harbor is symbolic of a pause in progress, similar to a weigh station.

Suddenly something amazing happens, it filled me with fear and awe at the same time. I see a dragon floating by, a white see-through dragon. It looks a bit like the pictures of Chinese dragons.

Any type of mystical, mythical creature in a dream coming to you, assisting you, or basically not harming you is a very good omen! Dragons were once the "gatekeepers" of sacred knowledge, not secret knowledge, but sacred knowledge and they guarded the knowledge with all their might. Most people have negative connotations of dragons, even if only symbolically, but they were incredibly loyal and dutiful to their responsibilities. They symbolize commitment to a cause. You either are about to encounter an opportunity or have recently begun an endeavor that will require a great sense of commitment. The dragon has come to you symbolically to show that this opportunity in your waking life is of utmost importance and that you are being sent spiritual help (the dragon) in order to see this project through. This dragon will be with you for the duration of this opportunity/project (whatever it is), so be courageous and don't falter out of fear, as it must be a very important project to receive such help (dragon).

The people in the harbor did not see him I think, I could not hear any panic.
I especially remember his eye observing me.

The other people couldn't see the dragon as the dragon is meant for your assistance, which is why you are the only one that seems to see it. Great dream! I would wish you good luck, but honestly, you are not going to need it with this dragon working for you!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella