View Single Post
Old 25-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Knower
Hi Christine,

I hope you are doing better now. I am pretty much experiencing the same thing. I am a single mom of 3. My ex-husband divorced when I went through my awakening.

Technically, I’m unemployed. Same thing that you’re experiencing, I feel isolated/alienated from friends and family. It’s almost like we’re not on the same page. I have days that I feel like I weigh an extra 50lbs and lethargic. All over the place. I’m also a medium so I’m basically sensitive to energies which makes it interesting. Sometimes it’s hard to find that right balance that works.

Sometimes I have a lot of energy and feel on top of the world, then do a 180. Not in a manic depressant kind of way. I get overwhelmed because I want to “figure” it all out right now!! I know I need to take care of my financial needs, but also feel like I’m lost and have more of a higher calling. It’s almost like I feel like Eeyore from Winnie the Poo sometimes.

My kids are all sensitive. My daughter is 16. She’s has her own problems with anxiety and depression. My heart goes out to you.

Skin problems, dietary problems, sleep problems..you name it..Female problems as well. I’m sure the guys don’t want to hear about this. I’ll save them from that. PM me if you need too. Our bodies handle energies differently. I’ve even went through not wanting to ascend thinking it would help me feel better. But not really. We have to figure out a way to find that inner peace. Balance things out. Ground. I’m a Libra. My daughter is a Gemini. It’s almost she battles herself. One of my sons is a Libra like me. We get crazy if we’re not balanced. We’re air signs. Kinda makes us little bit more of an airhead. This is not meant to be insulting. I’m not completely familiar with astrology. Just air signs a bit. With me and my family. It’s funny. Very true to form.

Just know here at SF, you do have a friends and family here. It’s so hard if you have no one to talk to that understands. I think we are all learning. I know I’m still am. The evolution process at work!

I too always feel like an desperately need a vacation to literally disconnect. Sometimes when I see others experiencing the same thing, I would think it would be nice to all get together. So many of us are going through the same thing.

Is your Twin going through the same thing? I’m not exactly with my Twin right now, so I think, at least for me, it contributes to sort of that lost feeling.

I truly hope you find peace.

God Bless..