View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
I'm in the process of learning to become a healer and I'm not sure what steps to take next. I'm working my way through Dr George King's book, 'You too can heal.' Can anyone give me any advice on development please. This is something I've been drawn to all my life but I've never really done anything about it. I know I've passed healing on to people over the phone when I was at work and when I felt they needed it. Lots of people said they had calmed down a lot after talking to me. When I was young I remember wanting to take the pain away from someone who had very severe arthritis and I wished I could suffer some the pain instead of her. Immediately I began to suffer from very painful ankles and the lady began to feel better. In particular I would like to pass healing on to animals and especially to my own dog who is still quite young. She has started to suffer from fits and will be going for an MRI scan if she has another fit. Any advice from healers would be wonderful.

Nice to meet a fellow healer .

Had the exact same thoughts when I started off so to speak.

I didn't know what to do or even if I was able to do healing but I had a burning desire to heal.

This desire came about at the same time as my awakening it was as if certain things were made known to me regarding a purpose in life as I awakened .

This all coincided with my sufferings at the time and my decision to go within myself .

So depending on where you are at within yourself will reflect what inner work you need to do or not as a way of developing your own healing.

I can only say for myself where self healing mirrored the healing of others and vice versa because in healing others you are on some level healing yourself.

I want to keep this post short and sweet if I can so not to explain my whole process, but as well as self healing / meditating I joined a healing group and attained the normal certificates to allow you to heal the public (which is just a load of red tape in some respects)

It's good to get practice with face to face peeps and get feedback isn't it . To a certain degree confidence helps and self doubt hinders so getting yourself into a 'healthy' mind-state is a good place to start and self healing plays it part in this ..

Some will say a true healer must heal themselves first and I can understand this but it doesn't imply that you can't help others prior to healing oneself as said already healing others is self healing.

I can therefore simply recommend self healing / purifying and practice as much as you can on anything you can get your hands on . I used to work on my house plants when no-one else was available and I used to pick people out of the newspapers that were suffering in some shape or form and develop distant healing .

Just keep the wheels turning and apply it everyday in some shape or form and the development will take care of itself .. Put your thoughts out in regards to you are of service to mankind (although there is already the knowing of this from the other side of life) but it's good to be proactive and keep the thought intentions flowing .

x dazzle x