View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
There are a few ways to Heal people its not all about spiritual Healing or as its called hand healing.reiki or any other way its about having Empathy
being a shoulder to cry on. listening to people.
if you want to develop into Healing going to a spiritualist church where they do developing circles and some do healing would be a good start,
if you feel listening to people works better for you train to be a counsellor,its very rewarding.

Namaste

I have been to the local spiritualist church and they do healing sessions but they don't have a development circle. A friend and neighbour who is a Bowen therapist suggested I should contact someone who is a reiki teacher. When I sent the teacher a message I asked if reiki could be used to help animals and she said the first time she used reiki professionally it was on a springer collie cross. By coincidence it was my dog needing to go to the vet that really spurred me on to look into helping others through healing and especially helping dogs. My dog just happens to be a springer collie cross. I shall know if it's right for me when I try it.