View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Administrator
Property that wont Sell

Hello

Anyone ever notice that at times there is a property or plot of land that just will not sell, no matter how often its offered up or how often the price drops ?

Ever investigate why ?

I have done that with one not far from me. It was an old house, rental for year, on a HUGE lot that would easily house a large complex. I was called to investigate the house, and it was one of the darkest places I ever hope to wonder. Upstairs there was a loft like area where the pitch of the roof made the room triangle in nature. On the sides of this room there was access to the attic area on the side with closet type doors. Not lockable so children could easily access there and get into a lot of danger.

In the unfinished basement there was a dark pressence, I got tossed down the stiars by this force, as had the tennants in the home. There was an access door to what would have been a cellar at the time the house was built giving access to the basement. This was dug out to make a door entrance to the basement from outside.

The house underwent a renovation just before it was torn down, but no matter how many times they tried to keep a tennat in it they never stayed long. I was called to it again just before it came down. To see if something could be done so that the last tennat could stay there.

I have never found such energy in one location it was more than the house it was the land it was on as well. There was a dark oozey mass that would wonder the land area even in daylight many saw it . The only thing we could feel it was being "cast off energy" from not one but many that had had something happen there in the house or houses (as there is one that is used as a club house on the same lot) . It was not something you could cross over, as it was not spirit energy it was a mass of energy.

Looking at the history of the house it was built and owned by a family, they had a troubled life, yet no legal issues. They had a family that was not "all there" in they way it would have been put in the decade of the home. Where you locked away your family secrets from society.

The house came down after the lady that owned it finally made her crossing. She was rich but not wanting to share her money with any family members, honestly thinking she could take it with her. So the property was locked in a holding pattern for the time she lived. Being maintained to the bare standards to make it livable.

The last tenant in it did a lot of renovations to make it livable for his family but could not stand the energy there. Its since been torn down, but the land has been listed now for years. Not selling no matter how many proposals are put forth.

In talking to a few contractors about it, they have shared stories of seeing that gooey mass and feeling negativy there. Equipment does not stay working and workers will not stay long.

What we had to do (me and a group of Healers and Medium's) was to encapsulate the energy mass there in a "Bubble" that over time will filter out til its clear. This it seems is taking a very long time to happen.

Lynn