View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Newbie ;)

You have no idea how happy i am to hear someone else say they've had a positive experience with a shadow person!!!! When I was in my late teens and early 20s I leaned on them heavily to get me through a very difficult time in my life. that was until my sister slept in my room and saw one of them and had the usual negative interaction with them. I felt so bad for her and I felt really confused because they never made me feel anything negative just love and peacefulness. I did end up asking them to leave after my sister's encounter with them and they did but if i had the understanding of the universe that i have now i wouldnt have made them leave. but because I thought because my interaction was so radically different from anyone else that meant I was evil or something i haven't seen or spoken to one in close to 10 years. It takes a special type of person to see beyond the fear i can guarantee that if you had a positive interaction with them you've probably had some other rather unique experiences in this lifetime too. 😉 thank you so much for sharing your story i just joined this forum yesterday but I am already so thankful that I did!