View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Lorelyen

If you read down the list of topics you'll find an anecdote about a woman winning a big lottery prize which she confirmed was through LoA. Responses here, including mine, were that if LoA was the real cause and the win was the real effect then it would be repeatable. We heard nothing more about it. Point is, can it be repeated. To be a "law" analogous to a physical law, the outcome has to be predictable.

The point is that a number of other factors can creep into the production/manifestation of a result. It could even be superstition as I suspect the lottery win was about. But that's only my conjecture.

The fact that I've recently acquired a new keyboard COULD be put down to LoA because I a) wanted one and b) knew I'd have it - but it was more likely down to perceiving that it would help my work and going out and buying it.

Some people are natural attractors (we have at least one on this forum) who talks about LoA but my interpretation of the "evidence" LOL is that she does no LoA stuff, just inwardly asks for something and it turns up.

It works for some, not others. Like you, I know someone who is so negative, worrying about losing her job, never having money to get by - yet she always does, has many more clothes than I, more gadgets, etc. And a few others. A guy who works in a studio I use always certain his latest production is going to be dead on - yet he always makes a mess and needs rescuing.