View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 01:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Bunny Shooting blue energy

Hello ive been having dreams every now a than where im flying with some people we are flying from some bad people and when they got close i started to shoot blue energy out of my hands at them but it would only knock them back than i hear someone say you are not strong enough yet so than i would do a scream while pulling more energy up from the ground than i was surrounded in the blue light and so i shot the bad people with it and one of them fell to the ground but they got back up so i did the scream again but with all my being and pulled the energy up again and i went high in the sky and came flying back down to the ground and i did a very powerful energy slam on the ground cracking the grond and shooting blue light in all directions killing the bad being that where after us than shortly after that i wake up and i would remember the whole dream. I would love to know what this means. Ive been meditating for the past few months almost daily and im able to astral project whenever i feel like it when i go to sleep if thats any help