Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Thanks GreenSlade. When I first saw the name after awakening the old mind couldn't help but conjure up revelation and all of the stories. Then again it conjured up Roanoke and other lost cities LOL.

Jed Mckenna nicely touches on the 'puberty' aspect of this. Whether one wants to call it human adulthood, ascension, it's all of the same ilk but has different levels for each person undergoing it as if we all had the same trip it'd be pointless.

I enjoyed Matt Kahn's book, worth picking up if this resonates with your process. Although someone on here said he was a little too Woo Woo, his book doesn't really match the guy on camera in most respects. The thing about awakening is in my experience of the guy typing this, It's been happening for a long time in small glimpses. Always there, teasing and trying to wake you, until the universe decided to crank it up a notch.
You're very welcome, Road. Interesting with the stories and the lost cities though, Greenslade is a character in a story of lost tales and places and times gone by so...

Suppose that's the good thing about being an old fart, I get to choose and people are taught to respect their elders. Like when I play with the kids in the puddles, they can tut-tut all they like but they're not allowed to bend my ear for being a silly old goat. Same with Spirit; forever young.

I'm not much into books, the last-but-one I bought was Gary Zukav's Seat of the Soul, it read like a technical manual and I didn't get past chapter two. I get the feeling that Matt Khan has someone keeping his nose to the grindstone though, the camera usually keeps the shots tight but you can see his eyes looking to the side, and sometimes there's a glimpse of a woman keeping an eye on him at the side. She seems to be keeping him reigned in. What I like about Matt Khan is that he has a more real personality than some of the ones I've seen - which have been La-la-land stuff. At the moment there's some 'critical mass' stuff going on, certain 'old' energies have moved on allowing others to come through,

But you see, we've never been asleep. We chose to forget so we could re-member, re-discover.