View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Last night's ghost hunt

I have been volunteering for the night ghost hunts at our local lighthouse for a few months now. We have tours about twice a month. Nothing major has happen they turn on the meters lights, move empty water bottles, touch people, etc...Last night was a little different. The other person that was leading the room tour and I were in the room by ourselves and were looking at what was in the display cases. I was leaned over the case and asked what a white square thing was. She said it was a old food rations. All of a sudden I was attacked from behind with a cold picky force (I am thinking it was static electricity that felt like being pricked). I fought it off, but I know it wanted the food for some reason.....It was an odd night. Later when I went to leave, I was backing up and stopped (foot on brake) to get a better look at where I was backing, tried to back up some more but could not, that is when I noticed the shifter was in the neutral spot. I didn't put it there, then a felt the large mass in the car with me wanting me to stay. I told it NO and to get out of my car. it did and I left and when home.
Not sure where I stand with the event but wanted to share. Not sure if I want to go back...I don't want to be a medium for any entity, but I like listening to the people open up about their experiences and helping them understand a little more about what they are dealing with.