View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Guide
I used to do lots of crystal healing; for myself and others. I would always cleanse and give the crystal an appropriate programme. I had more success in helping others this way than myself. And then for some reason, I left the crystals behind and haven't touched them in years. They sit on my sideboard and look lovely but as I say, I haven't used them in years.

Yesterday, when I was sitting in my lounge I felt a strong pull to hold a lapis sphere. This would be the first time I've held a crystal since this healing energy came in in March of this year.

I sat holding the sphere and straight away felt the familiar warmth and tingling in my hand from the crystal which I remember well from my previous experiences with crystals. However, I also felt the healing energy start up by itself. Usually, the healing energy starts up only when I want it to. So I was rather fascinated by this.

I dowsed afterwards and it told me that the healing energy and the crystal is of a similar vibration so the healing energy was starting up as it was recognising a similar vibration. Does this make sense?

Patrycia