Thread: Ghost box
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Yea if you are hearing one of Gerorge Carlin's 7 words that the f.c.c. wonl allow on broadcast radio/t.v. its not from a reg. broadcast . I have an idea of building a recever tuned at 60 Hz. As I understand ghosts work at that freq. . All I could get is hum from house wiring and not ghosts .
I'm getting so frustrated I can't post links. lol

Anyway, there's a video on Youtube, called "Spiricom Tones VLF Experiment" by Greg Manchester.

Actually, please go on Greg Manchester's channel and see what he's up to. The guy is a total spirit box genius!

I haven't found a frequency that ghosts work at yet, but I'm heading more higher up on the RF band/Electromagnetic Spectrum, almost up to where the Microwave frequencies start kicking in.

I say this because of a phenomenon called 'The Frey Effect' (look that one up). It's also called the Microwave Auditory Effect which uses pulses/clicks sent along the MW frequency to beam voices and messages directly into our auditory cortex (this could be another explanation as to how this box is working).

You could also try a germanium crystal diode in your VLF experiments (I am tossing up between this and the schottky diode).

I'll also provide the schematics for a total all-band receiver that picks up everything and all at once (including the Sinitsa Modification).

However...for now I am going to study some germanium spectogram analyses and work out the best aerial design for quantum resonance based on Spirik's experimental designs.

I always have to laugh at Tesla's Spirit Radio...it's like 'he was on the right track.....but'. lol

One thing notable...a few months ago, a 'radio' was something I just switched on and listened to...I knew nothing about electronics.

Now I feel like I'm channeling Frank's ghost or something...because head is full of all these diagrams and explanations...and my brain keeps on lapping it all up like a thirsty sponge.

Unfortunately, I can't do any 'fiddly work' due to my arthritis or I'd build a box myself. :(

All the best.