Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 12:16 AM
Master
My path is not as clear and neither is my young adult son’s. But this happened yesterday. My son is away at University, thousand and thousands of miles away. His whole body is very unique. A couple of years ago after visiting the heart doctor, he looked up the research article the doctor had been talking about. He brought it up his life expectancy. At the time it gave him great pause. He and I talked through it. We have a parenting style of mutual respect. It works for us.

Yesterday, he brought up the topic about not wanting to be put on life support. We talked through the topic a while, both of us keeping our emotions in check. Later that night I was texting an auntie. All of the emotions just poured out of me. The tears were to my chin when my son sent me this crazy YouTube video about birds from Australia. I forwarded it to his “auntie” and we all just laughed and laughed.

Who and what and why,... I do not know. We have no labels for this at our house, but we are all connected in our hearts.