Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Wow..

I agree with you and John about kids seem to be more receptive to things like this. All three of my kids are very sensitive/empaths. I have 2 introverts and one extrovert.

My 16yr old and 8yr old may have a little precognitive and claircognzant skills. My 8yr old sometimes will say things out of the blue and I would ask him how do you know? He would just respond I just know. He’s usually kind of right.

Do you think that psychic abilities are hereditary? Or can abilites be “contagious” from being around a very “open” parent? I always wondered that. I know that Earth sometimes goes through some shifts that might make us a little more sensitive at times.
I think a lot of times, it can be hereditary. My abilities come from my fathers side of the family, he had them, his mother had them, her mother had them, and they were called Irish Witches by their family. I'm unsure how far back it goes. That side of the family has strong irish lineage and I have always felt a strong connection to druids. Im 17 now and only really been working on my abilities for a year now, but I remember seeing/hearing ghosts when I was younger, but I was always terrified. My dad said I used to tell him about what happened, but I cannot remember much of it.