View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthV
I have a question that has accopanied me through the years and no matter how much i searched i could never find information about it or a self proclaimed medium i could look at and feel belief so now i ended up stumbling up here and hoping maybe someone here could share some enlightenment.

When i was a baby i used to see spirits and never slept at night because of it, when my mother found it she talked to a medium who told her she would close my vault/chest but that that would be a permanent thing, and the truth is now i can still feel energy, identify gender and locations of spirits but i can't visually see them anymore..

But no matter how much i searched i never found any evidence or information about that visual sealing the medium did and the doubt always persisted with me, does that sealing really exist? what did it really do? how did it affect me?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can give me some guiding lights.

There are ways to bind abilities but its not within her right to remove them from you. People have the capabilities of blocking or temporarily closing off energetic forces. Your gift has its own force and in time you will be able to break that block that she put in place. Since you were a child you didn't really have a say and she was able to put this block with permission from your mother.

Things like this always troubles me because, out of fear, parents do things that will actually delay their child's evolution. It may be they are not equipped to handle such things.

Nonetheless there is no seal over your abilities. The belief has caused the block moreso than something physically put in place to hinder your gifts. If you are able to sense and locate then its a matter of time before the visions come back. It seems the visions caused the initial fear so it will be a challenge to unblock but you can certainly see again if that is what you wish!

Just have patience with yourself and continue healing. You'll be able to connect to your gifts again :)

~*~b3aut1fuldr3am3r~*~