View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
I have just had to let someone go and she was playing with my feelings. Before we were getting on so so well, she said things to me I could never say to another person, so I'm shocked things have turned out this way. She stopped replying to my texts and and put her mobile phone to line busy. I know she is unwell, she has Fibromyalgia, maybe that does not help but she should still not treat a friend the way has treated me. I told her I had enough and she has lost a true friend. I have deleted her number, so can not call or text her. Is their anything I can do do make her realize she was wrong to treat me the way she did and to get her to contact me? Has anyone here been in similar or same situation?

I suppose I have been in similar situations in the past, disconnecting with a friend because they don't give me the attention that they used to. From a higher perspective, it is quite alright, as things/people shift in and out of our lives, and it is in our best interests to allow a smooth flow. Life needs to flow.

Good luck.