View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 04:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Do you have a phobia of the future? Chances are you won't repeat the whole period but only lessons that were not completed and this may happen maybe 100 or 200 years give or take from the time you die.

Yes I do! This world is just getting so bad. Mankind is really doing stupid and horrible things and I don't understand why! I fear the future. I mean there was once a time I was okay with reincarnating into the future, but once you see movies like Interstellar, watch old home movies of you and your family from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s, and study the multiverse theory; you change your mind about reincarnating into the future. From 2008-2014, I wanted to reincarnate into the future, but last year or so, after watching home movies, I decided I want a do-over, but not as myself. You see, I never had a twin sister and wondered what would it be like, if I came back as her and redid this life all over again, instead of going to some scary dystopian future where Earth is dying or lord knows whatever happens!

The whole futuristic dystopian next life, really scares me! I remember there was a short lived TV show called "Terra Nova" where future Earth was dying and humanity had to go back in time, during the prehistoric era and live among the dinosaurs. It was basically Jurassic Park meets Avatar. There's no looking at the future, as being a positive one. It won't be! Too much to worry about; robot uprising, cyberhackers, and Earth on it's last wheel..., I mean axis! Plus, I bet the fashion will be awful, too! I mean, computer chips inside your clothes, NO THANKS!!